Wednesday, May 14, 2008

We got our date!

Wow well its taken me all day to actually sit down and type this as I haven't been too sure how to word it!
The appointment today didn't go quite how we thought it would. I've been booked in for my c-section next Thursday 22nd May 2008. I'll be 32 weeks.
Its all quite scary and exciting at the same time.
I'm glad i've got to the magic 32 but feel really dissapointed in myself not to go further I got further with Abi but then every pregnancy is different and they know whats best!
8 weeks is pretty early but lets hope with being such a good size and having already had the steroid injections to mature his lungs he'll be ok :)
I'll update more when I get my head round it more I think - so much to do in a week!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It must be so disapointing huni.

What's good though, is that this is all being done in thought of you and baby. Be soothed, in that this is the best option for you both though.

It must be a huge disapointment. Keep your chin up though hun, and hope things work out well.
*Humongas hugs!*

Jayne said...

No, you should be pleased you have got so far!!

At least everyone will be prepared and your baby (and you) will be well looked after.

Try not to worry and take care of yourself. I'm rooting for you.

xx

Jayne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.