Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Clinc update

Abi and daddy playing piano
Abi playing playdough
Abi's elephant she made all herself with a trunk!
Wow look at me another post!! I must have far too much time on my hands! I'm loving my comments thanks so much and I'm glad you like the photos I just think it cheers it up a bit.
Today I had 2 clinics to attend St Johns to see consultant obstetrition then Broomfield for chest clinic - it was too much we thought it might be and we were right i went straight to bed on getting in and didnt do any walking mum pushed me and drove.
St johns went ok - basically they are keeping a close eye on me - weekly now with scans and waiting for chest side to say right thats it no more and they'll deliver me. I'm going to have weekly scans and clinics here. So if something starts effecting baby then they can intervene.
Broomfield- i was accosted by nurses when i got in the door for blood pressure etc where we found my sats only to be 86% on o2 which wasn't the news I was hoping for! I didn't do lungfunction as not alot of point at the mo with baby pressing on lungs. We didn't have to wait too long to go into consultant we have comprimised that I can stay out of hosp if I don't deteriorate any more as its better for me and abi if i'm at home. He is going to get the ward physio to come out to me daily mon-fri to help with physio and breathing techniques to see if it will give us a bit more time! That starts tomorrow at 10am Ruth is lovely and i'm sure she'll help me loads. Mum is here all day everyday helping with everything bless her I don't know what i'd do without her. Ed is stressed at its a-levels at work.
Basically we want to hang on a bit to deliver the baby as the longer i can go the better for baby but its getting the balance right as we also don't want to me to get too poorly. 34 or even 32 would just be so much better!
I hope everyone is ok and just keep praying we can go longer :)

No comments: