Sunday, May 18, 2008

Sunday

Me feeling very fat at 31 weeks!
My new hair cut!!
Abi in the babies car seat!!

I've had a nice few days we've been getting the final bits ready for the little mans arrival on Thurday including washing the car seat covers when we'd put it all back together Abi got in and strapped herself in!! She is still in the right weight range to fit in this seat all be it a bit long!
I had my hair cut - which was a lovely surprise as mum had sorted it all with our hair dressers that it was ok to go in on oxygen etc they were all lovely and it def makes you feel better to be pampered!
We also had our tour around the NICU neonatal intensive care unit yesterday which although was scary was nice to meet the staff and see where our little man will be brought as i'll be in a different hospital to him at first. We stopped off at mothercare on the way home to get some prem nappies as you have to provide your own while your baby is on the unit - they are so tiny!
Ive got a nice few days planned as my last few pregnant!
Monday mum has Abi so i'll be resting lots and my new upgrade(another story i must update about that later) mobile phone which i talked myself into :) will arrive so i'll get to play with that.
Tuesday my best friend Alice is coming for the day i'm hoping if I feel well enough to go out to lunch and even a bit of retail therapy in my chair of course!
Wed i have an appt at the Maternity hospital to do all the paperwork for Thurday and then I have chest clinic at the main hospital so will be busy morning. In the afternoon Abi will have her friend eleanor over in the afternoon to play which will be nice as I can rest and she loves playing with eleanor.
Then Thursday is the big day!!! So nervous but so excited! :)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

HEY! It's Tina from the CF pregnancy group. Only 4 days away - how exciting!!!!! I like your haircut, you look beautiful! I look the same right now sitting here with my oxygen on as well :) hehe. Hope you have a wonderful day!

Marjolein said...

Hey sweetie
I love your hair! It's great, it really looks good on you.
I also love Abi in the carseat, your cheecky little girl haha.
Say hi to Alice from me and enjoy your last few days pregnant, you so deserve it!

Johanna said...

You look stunning! I'm thinking about you, and will be thinking about you even more as the time comes closer. I'm sure you and baby boy will be okay though. xxx

Rebecca said...

Fab new hair do!!

Hope you have a great few days leading up to the operation, and that Thursday goes smoothly. Will be waiting to hear how you've got on!!

Hugs!

Anonymous said...

Ooooh I'm so excited for you Charlie! Can't wait to hear that you little man has arrived. Will be thinking of you all day on Thursday. Hope all goes well and that you can all be home together soon. Also looking forward to finding out his name! xxxxxx

Jayne said...

Have a good few days. I'm very excited for you.

Lots of love.

:0)

xxxx

Rebecca said...

Just to say .... GOOD LUCK FOR TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!! XXXX