Tuesday, May 13, 2008

31 week scan

Just a quickie tonight - we'll know more tomorrow when we see the obs dr in the morning and i'll update then. But the baby weighs 4 1/2lb so I might not be gaining weight but he def is! He looks all ok!
It was nice to see him again although he didn't want to be seen much kept moving so we didn't get a scan picture this time.
I came home and slept for 2 hours - just the smallest things are too much.
Have got up again now and had some yummy fish pie and salad for dinner. Will let you know how we get on tomorrow.

2 comments:

Helen said...

I just wanted to let you know I was thinking of you and I've been reading your blog even though I haven't commented in ages!

Just sending some positive thoughts and I really hope you can manage to make it the 34 (or 32) week mark like you hope for :)

Anonymous said...

Hey hun,
good luck tomorrow, hope you get told some good news:)

Glad too hear the little ones already squirming out of the way of the camera - prooves he's got lots of energy lol.