Sunday, March 18, 2007

Mothers Day




What a busy day!

I have had a lovely day and am absolutely shattered now but as promised am updating my blog before I head off to bed.
Abigail started my mothers day with a nice wake up call at 6.30am which Ed slept through she chatted away to herself untill 6.50am but had enough and wanted to get up by then so I went and got her and brought her into our bed thinking I would get a card or something but Ed had forgotten to write it! We had a lovely family cuddle and I had lots of mothers day kisses.
While I was in the shower Ed wrapped my present and helped Abigail write my card. I got the Joss Stone album a best mummy certificate and a gorgeous card.
Ed went off to work and Abigail and I put our scruffy clothes on ready for the boot fair we collected Aunty Lillie and drove up there only to find it wasn't on ( even though the big sign said boot fair here EVERY sunday it obviously means every sunday except mothering sunday!!) So we decided since we were up and out we had to do something to went to Mac Donnalds for breakfast :)
Abigail had her nap and I got changed and did my hair and got ready to go out and then got her changed and off we went to meet daddy at church.
I was really looking forward to my lunch after church but didn't realise Ed hadn't booked anywhere!!!!! So after 90 mins of driving round you can imagine I was fed up and so was Abigail who was now starving and the pot of saltanas and a banana which mummy had was no longer sufficiant! At 3pm we finally got our lunch - it was very nice.
We came home briefly and then went to Hilary's (ed's mum) his grandma and uncle were also there. We had a nice restful afternoon and Abigail enjoyed wearing the hat Aunty Lillie wore out last night for St Patricks day (see pic)
I popped to my mum this evening but she had popped out to Grandmas so unfortunately missed her but will see her in the morning before Abigail's swimming lesson.
I'm so tired now i'm off to bed but i've had a lovely mothers day and hope everyone has.
I also want to send huge Birthday wishes to my special friend Emily (fellow brompton patient) who has recently had a double lung transplant and is home - she is such a corageous brave woman read her blog at www.pinkandsmiley.blogspot.com

No comments: