Wednesday, April 04, 2007

04/04/2007


As most of you know the reason it has been a while since I have posted was on Monday I had my clinic appointment and was admitted as was having problems with steroid withdrawal so went in for some IV steroids. But I am back home now and much better and its now easter holidays so Ed is home too :)


We've done lots since I last posted!


On Monday we took Abigail to Marsh Farm with mum steve harry and Becky, it was a great day the weather was gorgeous Abigail loved it telling us what all the animals said but told us everything was a dog!! LOL

She loved looking at the animals from her pushchair but cried everytime we got too close!



Nana Maz and Abigail saying hello to the goats



Uncle Harry and Abigail saying hello to the rabbits


Abigail and Nana Maz looking at the pigs



Becky, Grampy Steve, Uncle Harry, Nana Maz, Daddy and Abigail.


Abigail now has a new cot which changes into a bed when she is a little older. This is her "helping" put it together




Abigail and daddy testing out the new bed!!!






Abigail had Eleanor, Ashton and Darcey over to play in the afternoon and they all posed as soon as I got the camera out!!
Abigail is now awake and I was trying to do this while she had her nap so better go will update again soon. Wishing you all a very happy and healthy easter xxxxxxxxxxx

1 comment:

Helen said...

hehe how random! my nephew tells everyone at the minute that all animals go woof woof as well! it is quite amusing