Thursday, April 19, 2007

A Poorly Soldier

As you can see from the title, Abigail is still poorly it has been a week now and she has lost over 2lb which is alot when you only weighed 21lb in the first place!
So I have spent my week back and forth to the dr cleaning carpets and beds from sick and my washing machine constantly on.
When I get her up all she wants to do is lay on the floor with her 'mini'(her comfort blanket)
She has been put on baby formula again as it has all the nutrients in that she isn't getting at the moment also been put on vitamin drops.
Poorly little soldier and with Ed back at work this week I really haven't had alot of time to blog.
Hope this find everyone well

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, the poor little bean!
Bless her!!
I hope she picks up soon,and is back to eating soon.
Sending you and Abigail and Ed all the hugs I can muster, it seems to be one thing straight after another for you.
xXxXxXxXx