Saturday, April 14, 2007

Not destined to have shoes

You might have guessed from the title yes we have had another disaster with Abigails shoes! This child is not destined to have a pair of shoes!!
This time although I am happy to say it was not my fault!!
I found one of Abigails shoes last night in the middle of the back garden chewed to bits!
The only thing we can think that has happened is that Ed dropped it when he was bringing everything in from the car when we got back from Natalie and Spencers and a dog or a fox has got it and chewed it to bits.
So this morning we went to get some new shoes!!!
We then met up with my cousin Laura who is an avid reader of this blog... i'm not sure how many people read it, maybe you could leave me a comment if you do!
We went out to lunch to La Tasca and had tapas - yummy we then did some shopping but by this time is was all too much for Abigail and she crashed out!
Had a lovely day with such gorgeous weather!
Abigail having lunch
Abigail absolutely soundo
after lunch and shopping its all just too much for a 15 month old

Abigails new shoes


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those shoes are absolutely adorable! So so cute.
And you really do have the most beautiful daughter Charl - she's a real cutie!
xx

Helen said...

Abigails shoes look so cute!!!! So very girly!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I do check in nearly everyday..........But, like the naughty person I am don't generally think to comment.
I'm sorry, slap my wrist if you want, but not too hard;)

I love the new shoes. Very pretty!!!!!!!!!!

Looks like the excitment of having new shoes has wore someone out, bless her!