Saturday, March 17, 2007

Visiting Barbara 14/3/07

On Wednesday I took Mum, Abigail, Annemarie(my cousin) and her son Maceo to see My aunty Barbara who sadly at 54 has early onset Altzeimers and doesn't know who any of us are anymore and is in a home which is very sad and hard to see so we all went together to see her and went out for lunch first.
It was a really nice day, Maceo is 8 months now and is taller and weighs more than Abigail - he is dark as she is fair and has the most gorgeous big brown eyes. He is a real cutie :)
Here are a few pictures of our day
Annemarie and Maceo-
My mum and Abigail eating a chocolate biscuit-
My mum and Barbara-
One of the nurses playing with Maceo-
Abigail and Maceo with some of the other patients and my mum in the background-
Annemarie and Maceo-
One of the nurses holding Abigail and Barbara giving her a kiss-
Annemarie, Maceo and Barbara-








No comments: