Friday, March 09, 2007

Thursday 8-3-07

Had a lovely day today the 4 generations went out for the day :) My grandmother, my mum, myself and Abigail went to Bluewater to do some shopping :)

I had a dr appt in the morning and everything went well I have reduced my steroids to 40mg (8 a day) now until I next see them which is nice. Had a week on 50mg so body shouldn't notice the difference!! Will see me next week which is nice was seeing him daily if not twice daily last week. Abigail trots into his room and straight to the toy box now and plonks herself down as if to say back here again i'll be here a while!

Bluewater was good although very tiring, I brought Abigail her summer coat lime green in next its gorgeous i'll add a pic soon thought I had one!! Some pink and white dungarees from John Lewis and the sicssor sisters album for me :)
Mum drove home and I slept the whole way. Felt pretty rough in the eve once Abigail was in bed hence the late update!!

The picture is of Abigail having her lunch in John Lewis waving to send a photo on my phone to daddy.

No comments: