Saturday, March 17, 2007

A lovely week

Wow it's been a week again already since I have updated. Where does the week go! Abigail and I have takeen advantage of the lovely weather and been out in it lots!

Saturday - Ed and I took Abigail to the park, she enjoyed climbing and loved the slide although didn't get the hang of having to lift her feet up to be able to slide now she wears shoes. But she didn't like the swing at all - see below she used to love the swings she is funny!







On Friday we went out to lunch as tomorrow (sunday 18th) is Beccys birthday (Abigails friend Eleanors mum) so we were ladies who lunch. It was lovely we went to the harvester and had a very big table and 4 highchairs and 4 pushchairs take up alot of room!!

Shelley and Darcey -

Gemma and Ashton-


Left to right Ashton, Abigail and Darcey-

Beccy (birthday girl) and Eleanor -

Today we took Abigail to Hylands parkfor some space and freedom where she could walk on her own without holding hands or being on her reigns outside and without the worry that she could run into a road or a car. She loved it!! Here are a couple of pics of my big girl walking :)


I've been feeling alot better this week and am off antibiotics now and reducing my steroids. I took Abigail to her swimming lesson on Monday the first time in weeks which she loved. Ed had 2 days off this week with a cold/virus thing so stayed well clear of him but unfortunately Abigail has caught a bit of his cold but touch wood so far apart from a cough and being snuffly hasn't been unwell as such.
My hayfever has kicked in with the lovely weather and had a slow release long acting steroid injection on thursday for this in combination with my antihistmines, eye drops and nose spray hopefully should be able to function this year when it is in full swing. Nose has been dripping all week though!
We went to see my aunt who is in a home with early onset altzeimers on wednesday took mum and my cousin (my aunts daughter) and her son - was a lovely day will update a separate blog with the pictures of that as I think there are alot of pics already in this one.
I'm looking forward to mothers day tomorrow and have a lovely day planned i'll update again tomorrow as a new day :)
Abigails idea of what a potty should be used for -


No comments: