Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Photos and lawnmowers

Here are some photo's to keep you going!
As you can see Oliver is doing amazingly well, has had a brilliant weekend and the only reason I haven't updated is due to Ed managing to mow through a cable on Saturday while mowing the lawn which left us without internet an tv until yesterday!
I will give a full update later but a little manic now in the mornings as ed is back at work so Abi and I are on our own and need to get up to Oliver by 10am to do his morning cares. The only second I get to get on here is while I express. But I knew you were all desperate for an update and were worried something was wrong it is quite the opposite :)
I appologise if I haven't replied to a text it isn't that i'm ignoring you just we're at the hospital all day and when I get home I forget who i'm meant to text! Keep texting me I do honestly like to hear from you!!

Oliver enjoying his dummy in his cot
Abi and daddy enjoying a kangaroo cuddle!













3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh he's just too gorgeous!! Not to mention his fab big sister in her spectacular fairy outfit :o)

So glad to hear everything is going well and he's getting stronger every day xox

Rachael said...

Hi

Thanks for the update and posting such adorable photos. I am glad that all is going well for you all. Take care xx

Emmie said...

Wonderful update and photos - thanks so much! Have been thinking about you lots and hoping all is going well. Much love xxxx