Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Opps!

From this cute little kitten....
.... to 5 1/2 month old pregnant kitten due in the next week!!!

If its not one thing its another! My kitten is now one of the youngest kittens to get pregnant! She herself is not old enough to be spayed but is pregnant and ready to drop anyday!!
Just what we need a cat about to give birth!!

I know I haven't updated in ages I'm useless!! By the time abi is in bed i'm so tired all I want to do is sleep and relax! The longer I leave it between blogs the harder it gets to blog again!!
So much has happened since we blogged last we have settled in been on holiday to Holland and to Alton towers Mum turned 50 steve had his birthday they got married and I had my birthday too!! So its been a busy few months!
Anyway stay posted I promise I blog again soon


No comments: