Wednesday, September 26, 2007

26/09/07

Haven't updated for a few days as not alot has happened but I have a really poorly soldier again today. She went to bed at 6.10pm last night and woke up at 9.45am this morning but 11.30am she was asleep in my arms and slept till 3.40pm! She had a temp of just over 40 this eve (104 for you oldies ;) ) then was really sick which brought it down to 38.6 (101) and has gone back to sleep.
I really hope she is better tomorrow pool little thing!
The kittens are growing fast - doubled in size since saturday and are so cute they still can't stand up or open their eyes.
Isis has certainly given me a few heart attacks with them she sits on them carries them round and i find them everywhere so she is now confined to the kitchen!
Ed is off to croydon on fri night to see Derek o corer (spl ) guy from most haunted! So julia and i are going to have a girly night in once abi is in bed with wine and pizza are really looking forward to it!

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

Lolol! Derek o corer! Is that like an apple corer??? ;o)

It's Derek Acorah, and my mother-in-law is trying to convince Adrian to go with her when he comes here in December! Let me know how it goes!

Have a lovely girlie night in!!!

Becky xx

Rebecca said...

P.S. The kittens are GORGEOUS!!!

And huge hugs to your poorly soldier, I hope she's soon very much better. xxx

Emmie said...

Awwww poor wee solider. I bet her Mummies cuddles helped lots though. Hope she is feeling a little better now? Much love xxx