Sunday, June 03, 2007

03/06.2007

Sorry for the lack of bloggingness, but instead of it being a lovely restful halfterm we all ended up seriously ill with food poisening after going to a BBQ!!
It started on sat night and ed and I are almost 100% now but Abigail still isn't so it has taken over a week to get over.
We had the emergancy dr out for us all - which ended up in me being admitted - luckily Abigail was keeping down fluid so was allowed home with Nana to look after daddy but I wasn't so lucky I was really dehydrated and ended up bleeding from my stomach from wretching so much - not nice.
Ed is back to work tomorrow - some holiday he's had!!
Hopefully Abigail will start piling on the weight again and get her appitite back soon.
Hope for a happier post next time.
xxxxx
Abigail feeling very sorry for herself still looking pale!!!
Mad kitty!!!

Me feeling very sorry for myself in hospital



No comments: