Thursday, June 14, 2007

All packed up and ready to go....

Well nearly!!

We're nearly all packed up now. The cats are going off to mums at 7.30am and the removal men are due at 8.30am the final few bits are being thrown into boxes tonight and the morning.

Abigail has been really unsettled today but its to be expected!

I'm so excited now one more sleep to go!!

We wont be connected up until mon next week so this is all the blogging for now.

Hope everyone has a good weekend and i'll see you when I move.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait till tomorrow when you will hopefully have internet again!

love you!

xxx, Marjolein

Anonymous said...

Well, as I'm stupid at dates, I figure you already have your net back:)

Really happy you've got somewhere huni.

Sorry been quiet for a bit, my net also went, with the thunder though. Unfortunately we had a storm which made me thankful everything else is surge protected. It blew my wireless router. 2 hours after watching War of the Worlds aswell. You can't even imagine what state I was in, and how sore my thumb was after the storm from where I'd been biting.

Anyway, hope your all happy and healthy and smiley.
Loads of love
XxXxX