Tuesday, November 22, 2005

22/11/05 - Midwife

Hi all,
I have just got back from my midwife appointment. All went very well so I don't have alot to say, my kidney infection has cleared up nicely.
My blood pressure is still slightly low, but they prefer this to it being high. My iron levels have dropped slightly but not enough to worry about needing to be on Iron supplements - yay!
We heard the babies heart beat which is just so amazing it gets me everytime! The baby is a good size - actually measuring a week ahead of my dates!!
I don't have to go back for 2 weeks! I'm seeing the anethatist (spl) tomorrow. I will of course let you know how i get on.
Hope you're all well
Lots of love
me xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey girl,

good to hear everything was ok :-) And that you can come back in 2 weeks, think that's a good sign!

It was good to talk to you again after one week. And the little bear was sooo cute! Thanks again

Big hug, Mar