Tuesday, November 08, 2005

08/11/05 - Midwife

Morning all!
Just got back from my midwife appointment. It was at 8:50am! How stupid is that!!!
Anyway they have said I now have a urine infection (just to add to things)
They are now sending a urine sample off to get cultured before they blind treat me with more anti-biotics!
I have to also have blood tests to check if i'm anemic (spl)
I'm now 30 weeks so its getting really exciting! I have my baby shower on the 18th November (mums frantically trying to sort everything out)
The baby is doing really well, heard the heartbeat this morning and it's so strong now.
Think thats it for now, I'll update you again soon.
xxxxxxxxxxx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey girl!
I'm going to the hospital in a few minutes! Speak to you again soon! Think i'll be out this weekend.
Love, Marjolein

Anonymous said...

Hey girl
I'm going to the hospital in a few minutes. Hope to speak to you again soon! I'll be home in the weekend i think. Have a good week!!!
Love, Marjolein