Saturday, August 16, 2008

Frogs and more family time

Oliver filling out his moses basket
My arm after having my contraceptive implant fitted
The frog Abi and I found doing the gardening
Abi Asleep in car on way back from Ed's Grandmas
Oliver on his play mat (see the blured legs he was so excited he was kicking her legs)
Oliver in his big boy cot!
Chubby boy

We've had another nice week the summer holidays have just flown by I can't believe its 2 weeks till ed goes back to work!!
Monday I had clinic and Ed had Abi and Oliver.
Tuesday Abi and I went to see Milkshake live at the cliffs Pavilion (see previous separate post)
Wednesday Ed was in work and I spent the day sorting out all the things that had sold on ebay and parceling them up getting them to post office etc - so far we have made £500 selling stuff on ebay :-) I'm addicted now ed thinks he'll come home one day and the house will be empty LOL Then we all slept for 3 hours in the afternoon till Ed came home. In the evening I had puppy training
Thursday Ed was at work again as the A level results came out Mum came with me into town in the morning to sort a few bits then I met Beccy and Eleanor in the afternoon at the park we let the girls use up some energy for an hour!
On Friday we dropped off mine and Olivers repeat prescriptions ready for Holiday and then went off to Southend again but this time to see Ed's grandma. We had a Toby Carvery lunch which was lovely.
Today I had a really lazy morning I just couldn't be bothered to do anything but finally kicked myself into gear and had quite a proactive afternoon doing some gardening with abi finding the frog! Doing 2 loads of washing and cleaning my bathroom so am feeling pleased all be it shattered this evening.


No comments: