Wednesday, October 17, 2007

17-10-2007

I'm sorry for the lack of bloggingness but for once I do have a good excuse!!
On Thursday night I was sat watching tv relaxing when I had excrutiating pains in my side under my ribs on right hand side which took my breath away. My immediate thought was that I had a collapsed lung and was rushed into hospital. Luckily it wasn't but not so lucky I have a gall bladder infection and possible stones!
I was admitted to a surgical ward put on a drip anti biotics and morphine Iv and told they couldn't opperate to remove the gall bladder straight away as the infection was so bad it could cause sepsis! great!!
Anyway i'm home now on oral antbiotics and strong painkillers (not quite like morphine though which completely knocked me out!!) and have to wait for infection to calm down and then go back to have my opperation to have my gall bladder out!
I'm just glad to be home now it was the most awful experience and i missed abi so much!
Hope this finds everyone well and I will keep you updated when I'm awake as when I eat it agrivates it and also not eating makes me very weak and just want to sleep!
A couple of hospital pics!!
Abi playing on daddies shoulders
Mummy and Abi having a cuddle the day I came home waiting for my drugs to come up very bored!!

Abi's rash on her face and neck after eating mango! So now thats apricot, plum and mango she can't eat!



A few kitten pics update











1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Awww, glad you're home and feeling a bit better. Must have been such a shock to suddenly be in such pain!

My dad had a lot of pain from his gallstones last year, and he's got his operation on Monday to remove his gall bladder. He's had to wait for months for it, because he's got a condition called Ankylosing Spondylitis and it's made the arrangements very tricky for various reasons.

Hope you can get yours removed soon and that it doesn't cause you any more problems in the mean time.

Hope Abi has recovered from her allergic reaction!

And the kittens are looking GORGEOUS! Are you going to keep them all?

Hugs!

Becky xxx