Sunday, October 07, 2007

07-10-2007

Ooohhh a new colour get me!!!
Sat here lonley tonight as Ed is out at a Harry Hill gig! I'm sat with my feet up watching x-factor I've not got any ironing to do as I did that all yesterday Abi was in bed by 5.30pm and Ed did all the washing up from the roast dinner!! So i'm preety lost - always wanted it and now I want something to do lol! I even ironed my bed linen (now thats desperate!)
Mum and steve are off on their hunnymoon tomorrow to south africa for 2 weeks i'm taking them to the airport at 3pm. Going to really miss her and I think Abi will too!!
Abi seemed slightly better again today ate some dry cherios for breakfast 3 small mouthfuls of sandwich for lunch and 3/4 of a small portion of roast dinner for dinner - the most in over 2 weeks!
Isis and the kittens are doing well - they have been wormed and treated against fleas now and are growing fast!
Abi meant to have her swimming lesson tomorrow but she won't be going so will actually have a Monday mornin to myself for a change :) before I have to drive to Gatwick and back of course.

No comments: