Sunday, February 25, 2007

A quiet week

Hi there,
Well this week has defenately been a come down on last week which was so busy!!
Monday - Abigail has her swimming lesson in the morning which she was not too impressed with as she had had a week of swimming without being told what to do!!
Tuesday - We had to food shop in the morning - abigail was surprisingly good and met up with some friends for lunch in town
Wednesday - Mother and Baby group in the morning and Abigail stayed with Nana Maz in the afternoon
Thursday - I wasn't feeling too well so we stayed in and had a lazy morning and then my friend Tracey visited and had a nice quiet afternoon.
Friday - I had several appointments so another quiet day and we have found out we are going to get help around the house with cleaning ironing changing beds washing etc from a lovely lady called Karen!
Saturday - My cousin laura visited in the morning and couldn't believe the change in Abigail as she hadn't seen her since Christmas and is now alot bigger and almost running round! We met my mum steve becky and harry for a coffee in starbucks my favourite but it was a little too much and i was shattered all afternoon had dinner at mums - yay no cooking or washing up!!
Sunday- went to church in the morning and spent the afternoon at my mums resting and watching Abigail play with mum.

So not really an exciting week but a nice one as I have had some quality relaxing time with abigail watching her grow and change everyday.

I have my other cousin Annemarie and her 8 month son Maceo coming tomorrow afternoon so that will be nice. He is bigger than Abigail - haven't seen him for about 6 weeks so I bet he is so lovely now.

Hope you're all well

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey girlie

i just wanted to give you a big hug!!!!!

Talk soon, i hope you can get a hold of your team and will feel better soon

Have a lovely afternoon with your cousin!

Love

Anonymous said...

Hey huni!

Well, it sounds like you've had a nice relaxing week, which is good.
Sorry to hear your having issues with your health again.

I hope you an jump ontop of the problems quickley, so they don't cause too much bother.

*huge hugs* to you all.

xXxXx