Saturday, February 10, 2007

Fun in the snow
















Here we all are wrapped up warm out in the snow!
Well everyone knew it was meant to snow on Thursday Ed and I woke up at 5.30am and looked out and there was only about 3mm - he was very upset as that meant all the schools would still be open so we went back to sleep at 6.30am when his alarm went off I looked out and nearly screamed there was a good 3inches!! We quickly tunred on the radio and started listning out and Ed's school was the 3rd one called!! So we jumped back into bed and cuddled up listning to the list of about 12 schools by 8.30 the list was taking over 20 mins to read out 469 schools were closed in Essex on Thursday I think it would have been easier to call out the names of the schools that were open!
Once we were all up washed and wrapped up warm we headed out the snow still falling to get my mum and head up to Hylands park it took so long as we couldnt touch the accelerator of the car or would skid across the road.
When we got there it was already quite busy and once strapped onto mum Abgial spent the whole time staring down at the white floor!
We had a lovely walk and really enjoyed ourselves throwing a good few snow balls!! ;) the kids in us coming out.
Thursday evening though i managed to burn the back of my legs on our storage heater and ended up at casualty with partial thickness burns to the back of both my thighs!!
I am ok though and we are off to Center Parcs on Monday and can't wait.
Will update again when I get back





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks and sounds like you had a good time hun:) I'm glad!

We only got a bit of snow. Just enough to dust the grass and rooftops. It feels like christmas again:P Wish we had loads though, I wanna build a snowman!

Hope your well, and enjoy Center Parcs.

Gem
XxXxX