Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Simon and Mo’s Wedding 12/08/2006

















The big day arrived and sadly the weather wasn’t with us! God did it pour!! Ed looked after Abigail while I was thoroughly pampered in the morning with a hair cut and styling and then make up done!! Came home to get ready and to get Abigail packed as she was off after the wedding for her sleepover with Nana Hils, Granddad Simon, Aunty Lillie and Aunty Emily while Ed and I went to the reception as children were not invited. We had a lovely time at the Cathedral and Abigail was really well behaved except she did two poo’s!! I was getting really worked up as it was the first time that we’d left Abigail with anyone over night!
The meal was gorgeous and we even had a few dances but by 10pm I was so tired we left and went to bed! It was so nice not to be woken up throughout the night but I still woke up!! L Imagining I could hear her crying. Boy was I glad to go and pick her up in the morning! But apparently she had been SO good and not missed us at all!! L
Annoyingly our camera ran out of battery after taking a few photos at home so there aren’t many photos I’m afraid!

No comments: