Wednesday, November 05, 2008

05/11/2008

Making shortbread although daddy thought we were just making mess
Oliver smiling for the camera

Abi enjoying sitting on the banana ride

Abi enjoying bowling

Oliver sleeping through bowling!

Abi and Daddy at Dinner at Chimmi Changers




Our firework pictures for Abi's firework topic at nursery






Abi ready for her first Monday session at nursery she now does 3 sessions a week the monday session she goes for lunch!

I'm sorry i've not blogged but i've just not felt like it.
We had a nice half term with ed off as you can see by the pictures, unfortunately my asthma hasn't been all that great am on such a whack of pred now just to keep going my body is getting used to the higher doses so i'm needing higher and higher, i've also resorted to using my o2 aswell as blue nails when walking round isn't that great!
Oliver and Abi are both well for a change! Abi is enjoying nursery had her photo's done today so i'm looking forward to seeing those! Her first nursery ones!
Ive been doing lots of selling on ebay we're saving up for out Center Parcs holiday next year.
I've just joined a forum with other mums who's babies were born in may 2008 its really nice and they all seem really friendly.
Hope everyone is well








3 comments:

Mad Asthmatic said...

Love the pics. Looks like you all had a fab time.

Lots of my friends who have had asthma have also been suffering, I think there is something in the air.

hope you are feeling better soon and not hating the pred too much.

MA

Anonymous said...

*hugs*

Well, the good news is, at least it's not all 3 of you poorley at the same time like normal hun.
Abi and Oliver look all happy and smiley, I hope this means you can get some time too spend a bit of time on you.
I hopes you feel better soon sweetie. Thankyou for updating-I've been sooo busy recently. It's nice be able to have blogs to keep up-to-date on everyone!

*more squishy hugs*
Gem xxx

Sarah Milne said...

lovely pics. I can't believe how much Abi has grown. Love to you all xx