Saturday, July 05, 2008

Brother and Sisterly Love

Here are two of my latest favourite photos! Ollie and Abi having a cuddle in Abigail's bed at bedtime and Ollie and Abi looking at each other ready for bed laying on Abi's bedroom floor.
We're all really well, had a busy week if you haven't checked in lately scroll down as i've posted a few updates over the last few days.
Oliver weighs in at 6lb exactly :) or I think it 2.72kg he's feeding really well I'm still breastfeeding but pretty tired as he feeds so often! I really want to feed him myself for as long as I can as its so good for him and also so much easier than sterilising and making up all those bottles!!
I just love this weather when we've been home Abi and I have just been in the garden - its so lovely to be able to be outside. Oliver's jaundice has almost gone now through all the sunlight we've had.
Off to get some sleep now please read Abi's tumble tot olympics post and sponsor her if you can!! x x x

1 comment:

Toria said...

What a little fatty banger!!! That's some serious boobie milk you are making there honey, I think I may have to steal it and use it instead of Ensure haha!! Step aside Scandishake it's time for Charlotte!!

Lovely to see all the family doing so well. That photo of Oliver and Abi really made me smile so much, I also thought it was funny as it was in some ways similar to the one I took of Edward with one of the babygros I sent you for Oliver, comparing how big he is now to when he was born.

xxx