Friday, July 06, 2007

06/07/2007

Evening all...

I have a bit of a confession... I still haven't found the lead for my camera to my computer and I have lots of photo's for you all :(

We have had such a busy week this week. Unfortunatly I was unwel on Monday and Tuesday so Ed stayed home from work. Wednesday and Friday we went to the 3ft people festival ( you might remember we went to that last year! Abigail absolutely loved it so much to do and its all enclosed and safe so she could run around.
Thursday we went to Ikea (its illegal not to go to Ikea when you move!!!)

So we haven't had time to breathe this week and the house sure shows it! But we're home all day tomorrow so im sure will get lots done.

Ed is off to Paris with the school on Wednesday till Friday - we're going to miss him SO much!!

Hope this finds everyonw well

1 comment:

Emmie said...

Hi Charlie
Just stopping by to say hello (I always read your blog but don't usually comment!) Just wondered if you got the email I sent you?
Love to you all xxxx