Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Update 11/04/06

Well here I am again - so way ahead of you now on my updating Marjolein!! ;) You should be ashamed!!!!

I went to the dr's this morning - finally not for Abigail - she is great!! All smiles and really well! But for me - I have a perforated eardrum and an abcess in my ear canal!! OUCH!!
I have anitbiotics and antibiotic drops and hopefully i'll feel better soon - but it's a bit sore at the moment. At least ed is home at the moment so he can help with Abigail.

Some news we are really looking forward to is Abigail and I are off to Amsterdam on the 20th to see Marjolein after all this time we are finally going to meet up! I'm so excited!!!

Hope you're all well

Lots of love

xxxxxxxxxxxx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Look at what i did at my site ;)

Good luck with your ear hon!

And i'm soooo looking forward to next week!!!

Love you lots!