Friday, December 02, 2005

2/12/05

Thought it was about time to update!

Well I went to see Kirstie on the 30/11 Abi is SO SO cute i had another cuddle! Can't get over how tiny she is!

It's my baby shower tonight! I can't wait! How exciting!! Mum has brought lots of goodies to eat! Lots of people who were going to come to the previous date unfortunately can't make it so it's going to be alot smaller but nice as i'm tired so will be more relaxed.

It was steve's dad's funeral yesterday a very long and emotional day,ended by a family meal at an Italian restaurant - how yummy!

I haven't been too well at all this week and am struggling to stay out of hospital as I know if I go in they are going to deliver me, and I want the baby to stay in till at LEAST 36 weeks (i'm 33 weeks now) to have the best chance. I feel if I can't do this i've failed! I just don't want the baby to have premature lungs as i've had so many problems with my lungs.

I hope this finds you all well, I wil of course keep you updated on everything that happens.

Lots of love
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello girl,
hope you and blobby are ok today, *hugs* i cant beleive how early u wrote that post, were u practicing for when the babies here!? lol
your right baby abi is cute, from what i can see in the pic u sent!
hope that yesterday went well, sending love n hugs to the family, spesh steve.
i like the idea about staying out of hospital where poss, but please dont be your usual stubborn self about it lol it does sadden me about saying you feel u will have failed if it hasnt been 36 weeks, please dont talk like that because your doing such an amazing job, and when that baby wants to be born it will, what ever happens will happen, i know all the probs youve had but somethings are out of your control and you shouldnt think like that!
im really sorry i cant be there tonight, i really look forward to hearing all about it tho!
sending hugs n kisses, speak soon, lots n lots of love
alice xXxXxXxXxXxXxXx

Anonymous said...

hello girl!
hope that you and blobby are ok today *hugs*
i wrote a comment on here and now it wont show up, so if two appear suddenly im sorry!gota think what i wrote! here goes,,, i cant beleive how early you wrote that post where u practicing for when the baby arrives?
i hope yesterday went well, sending love to all the family, spesh steve.
your right about abi being cute, if the pic u sent me is anything to judge by!
i like the sound of trying to stay out of hosptial as long as possible, but please dont be your usual stubborn self about it! lol it does sadden me thought about the comment about feeling as thought u have failed if the baby arrive before 36 weeks, that something you have no control over, when that baby wants to appear or your body cant take any more then it will appear, its something u cant really control, so u cant have failed can you? i know all the probs you had with your lungs, but this is something u dont have a great deal of choice over, so please worry not! remember to let me know when u go in hehe
im sorry i cant be there tonight, i hope u have a really lovely night, and i look forward to hearing all about it!
sending love hugs n kisses,
lots of love alice xXxXxXxXxXxXxXx